Have you heard about inbound marketing yet? As an internet marketing agency, we use inbound marketing tactics daily, for our clients and for our own internal marketing efforts. But what is inbound marketing, anyway? And how does it differ from traditional marketing?
Traditional techniques such as advertisements, billboards, and cold calling can be costly and often ineffective, and they don't always reach the people who are looking for your services.
Inbound marketing instead focuses on targeted techniques such as content creation, search marketing, and social media that help potential buyers find your business when they are ready to buy. This brings better, more qualified leads into your sales funnel. And, although inbound marketing does involve effort, the cost is significantly cheaper than traditional marketing — with much better rewards.
Inbound Marketing: How to Get StartedSo how do you get started with inbound marketing? Our infographic below explains inbound marketing in 5 easily achievable steps:
- Create compelling content for all stages of the buying cycle
- Get found by people who need your products and services
- Convert visitors to leads and nurture the relationship
- Convert qualified leads to customers
- Analyze and adjust your marketing tactics
Remember: Inbound Marketing is an ongoing process that requires constant care and feeding to keep your business growing! When executed effectively, it also creates a system that consistently and repeatedly generates qualified leads for your business!
Feel free to embed the inbound marketing infographic on your own blog using the code at the bottom of this post!
(To download a PDF version of the Checklist, please click on the image.)
- Read more about the Essential Elements of Inbound Marketing
- Learn how an Inbound Marketing Agency can help you set up your lead generation system
- View our Inbound Marketing Packages & Pricing
- Register for our free webinar, Internet Marketing 101: Content Marketing Basics