Harmony QuizBefore we continue, answer these questions:
- Are you generating good quality leads for your sales team to act on?
- Are you staying focused on your sales goals and company vision?
- Do your sales and marketing teams meet regularly to discuss strategy?
- Does everyone agree on what differentiates you from the competition?
If you answered "Yes" to all four questions, your sales and marketing teams are already in harmony. Feel free to celebrate by watching some cute cat videos on YouTube!
But if you answered "No" to one or more of them, you may want to take a closer look at how your sales and marketing teams are interacting. It might be time to come up with a plan for helping them sing the same tune.
Achieve Sales And Marketing HarmonyWe work with many companies that are struggling to find ways of getting their sales and marketing teams to work together. Some of the best practices that we outline in our free eGuide, 5 Ways to Keep Your Sales & Marketing Teams in Harmony, include:
- Make sure you’re attracting the leads your sales team wants.
- Align new marketing ideas with established sales goals.
- Establish a regular meeting between sales and marketing teams.
- Clearly define and communicate what makes you different from your competitors.