Did you know that when you post on social media is just as important as what you post, and where?
Like rush hour, your followers are on social media at peak times during the day. Unlike rush hour, you want to hit them when they’re most likely to run into your posts.
Turns out, different platforms have different ideal times. And some times are best for getting more views while others are best for getting more engagement.
So how do you know when you should schedule your Twitter or Facebook updates? Our friends at QuickSprout have done the work for you! Check out this handy infographic of ideal times to post on social media that they created. Since they’ve started following these ideal times for posting, they’ve experienced a 39% increase in social media traffic. Others have reported similar success.
Some key insights:
- Best days to post on Facebook: Thursday & Friday. “The less people want to be at work, the more they are on Facebook.” -Buddy Media
- Highest click-through rates on Twitter occur at noon and 6:00 pm
- The best times to post on LinkedIn are weekdays during business hours
- The best times to pin on Pinterest are Saturday before dawn and late in the evening
Try it out yourself. Use this infographic to plan your social media posts and see what kind of results you get!
Ideal Times to Post on Social Media
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Check out our Sensible Social Media Checklist
- Get help mastering your social media and marketing strategy
Embed This Image On Your Site
Copy the code below:
<div style="clear:both"><a href="http://www.quicksprout.com/2015/01/02/what-are-the-best-times-to-post-on-social-media/"><img src="http://quicksprout.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/BestTime_Infographic.jpg" title="What Are The Best Times to Post on Social Media" alt="What Are The Best Times to Post on Social Media" border="0" /></a></div><div>Courtesy of: <a href="http://www.quicksprout.com/2015/01/02/what-are-the-best-times-to-post-on-social-media/">Quick Sprout</a></div>